Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Free service only cover's the labor charges. The cost of the things changed should be paid [lol]
Buddy labor charges costs are too high in most dealerships now a days. And did they use synthetic oil? 1Ltr of synthetic oil cost 1100-1300Rs. Ordinary oil costs 400-500Rs per Ltr. Check these too and please post it here as probably your the quickest to first service [lol]

Regards,
Sankar

Last edited:

deville_56

Honoured Member
Buddy labor charges costs are too high in most dealerships now a days. And did they use synthetic oil? 1Ltr of synthetic oil cost 1100-1300Rs. Ordinary oil costs 400-500Rs per Ltr. Check these too and please post it here as probably your the quickest to first service [lol]
Honda is famous for their custom developed full synthetic oils. FS for Honda CBR comes to around 450-500 only a liter compared to 800-1000 for any other FS for bikes.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Wow that sounds cool. Fully synthetic oil for just 500Rs.

Regards,
Sankar
And coolant life for Honda Brio/Amaze is 2 lakh km [evil]. Honda claims long-term maintenance cost will be 40% cheaper than nearest rival, Swift Dzire (they specifically mentioned model name, they sound too confident [clap]).

Even Civic users claiming cheaper ownership cost compared to any rivals. Vastly discussed topic in another auto forum. So can't be a false claim.
Frankly i don't know as i haven't used Honda cars. Inputs from Vishnu will be my reference. Regarding Civic even if Honda charges 0rs as service charges owners will pay way more than other rival cars with it's petrol bills[lol]

Regards,
Sankar

deville_56

Honoured Member
Frankly i don't know as i haven't used Honda cars. Inputs from Vishnu will be my reference. Regarding Civic even if Honda charges 0rs as service charges owners will pay way more than other rival cars with it's petrol bills[lol]

Regards,
Sankar
Honda's are known for their "petrol" mileage too. That's why its very hard to find a Honda in second hand market.

Thread Starter #329
Wow!Vishnu,yours is one of the best Amaze I have ever seen.Keep it up!

Deville_56-You are right Honda are hard to find in used car market.
Thankyou ! [:)]

Civic is not know for mileage guys. City and Brio returns excellent mileage figures but not Civic

Regards,
Sankar
When you get performance, some other factor get's the beating [;)]

deville_56

Honoured Member
Civic is not know for mileage guys. City and Brio returns excellent mileage figures but not Civic

Regards,
Sankar
You cant expect 15-18kmpl in such a car, be it Civic, Optra, or even the Kizashi. They are bigger and different league. Read, BEST IN CLASS mileage. Sounds as if you are comparing everything with the DZire [evil]

Last edited:

Top Bottom