Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

@Vishnu

Leaving kochi today without meeting you and your Amaze !! will try to catch up next time. BTW did I asked you how is the low end torque in traffic ?? and rear seat ride quality on bad roads

Thread Starter #214
@Vishnu

Leaving kochi today without meeting you and your Amaze !! will try to catch up next time. BTW did I asked you how is the low end torque in traffic ?? and rear seat ride quality on bad roads
Couldn't make it this time. Surely on next time [:)]

the low end torque is good enough to ponder around in bumber to bumber traffic on 2nd gear[:D]

Rear seat feel's really comfortable , many of my friend's felt asleep in just few minutes [:D]

Great Vishnu.You have got an excellent FE.
What app is this?
Also how would you split your highway vs city driving? 75% Highway vs 25% City?
From the FE log, it looks like you did most of your driving in highways..Please comment

Thread Starter #219
Great Vishnu.You have got an excellent FE.
What app is this?
Also how would you split your highway vs city driving? 75% Highway vs 25% City?
From the FE log, it looks like you did most of your driving in highways..Please comment
App name is Fuel Log , it's in the Google Market Store :)

actually it's like 70% city and 30% highways[:)]

in highway, use to cruise around 80-100's and in city i would try to keep the ECO light on always, as i have nothing else to do on the rush[;)]

Hi guys,

My Amaze is to be delivered in a week's time. I am looking for the accessories to be purchased . Regarding floor mats , i need to purchase a 3d mat that doesnt slip off and a washable one . Is there any specific brand or any link u guys can provide me ? And if possible post some photos

Hi guys,

My Amaze is to be delivered in a week's time. I am looking for the accessories to be purchased . Regarding floor mats , i need to purchase a 3d mat that doesnt slip off and a washable one . Is there any specific brand or any link u guys can provide me ? And if possible post some photos
Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia, you can order those mats at ebay,
link for you: honda amaze | eBay

I don't think we have a exclusive thread comparing Dzire and Amaze diesels as it would be nice to see such comparison when both are competing neck to neck !!

I have not driven the Amaze diesel yet, so could not able to start one

Hi vishwa ,

Thank you ... I saw those mats in ebay and checked in snapdeal too . but what i need to know how good these mats are ? does it fit in the edges perfectly ? Will it not slip away ?

Thread Starter #224
Hi guys,

The mat's wont slip as the other side of mat's are made up of Melcrow like material to get the perfect grip :)

I have Bought Maxspider 3D Mats, costed me around 6k.

I have already posted the photos in the thread , do check it out :)

I don't think we have a exclusive thread comparing Dzire and Amaze diesels as it would be nice to see such comparison when both are competing neck to neck !!

I have not driven the Amaze diesel yet, so could not able to start one

I have driven both and once mentioned it on my thread itself[:)]

Hi vishwa ,

Thank you ... I saw those mats in ebay and checked in snapdeal too . but what i need to know how good these mats are ? does it fit in the edges perfectly ? Will it not slip away ?
The mat's i bought fit in perfectly as they are moulded especially for the car, every mats come's so and ofcourse the mat's are really good.
Once my friend's leg was bleeding due to blood sucking leaches on my trip to ponmudi and we found out the whole leg was immersed in blood after around 1 hour and the 3D mats too was having blood, thought it won't go off, just washed it with water and it went off not even leaving a stain[clap] phew!!

Thread Starter #225
Odo Updates

Had a recent drive to Guruvayoor which made this happen soon after the last update[:D] will later post more details on my Guruvayoor drive [:)]

2months 24days [evil]

DSC05932.jpg

Top Bottom