Honda Accord V6 now with Sunroof!

Thread Starter #1
Honda Siel Cars India, launched its latest version of flagship sedan Accord 3.5L V6, enhancing the exterior styling of the car, with an electric sunroof and additional luxury features.
The sunroof introduction was found to be the most desirable feature in Accord V6 based on the customer’s feedback.
The Accord V6 will also feature Ambient Light and Footlight which accentuate the style and enhance visibility during darkness allowing enough light to see the controls. The car will also be equipped with 2 sets of keyless entry for added convenience to the customers.
The Footlight and two sets of Keyless entry have also been introduced in the Honda Accord 2.4L MT/ AT variants.
In addition, Honda Accord 3.5L V6 and Honda Accord 2.4L now have a provision for mobile phone with bluetooth interface.

carwale

Attachments

Are the launching it with VCM or Non VCM engine.
Hope its not a stripped down "specially built for india" version.

BTW on second thought at 26lac its not cheap. If i were to buy in this segment i would have loosen the wallet a bit and go for a baby Merc or baby Beemer. As you know it comes with lot of Omph! factor for free.

Last edited:
Are the launching it with VCM or Non VCM engine.
Hope its not a stripped down "specially built for india" version.

BTW on second thought at 26lac its not cheap. If i were to buy in this segment i would have loosen the wallet a bit and go for a baby Merc or baby Beemer. As you know it comes with lot of Omph! factor for free.
It is not stripped out, LandRover. There are no changes as far as the engine is concerned. The earlier V6 had VCM tech too, and this one will have it as well. They have just added a sunroof and a few tweaks to the interiors. And as far as price is concerned, it is totally the customer's choice. The Bimmers and Mercs won't provide you the power of the V6s, and neither will the Honda and Skoda provide you the street cred of the Germans. It's the consumer's call.

Well yeah a car of this price surely deserves a sun roof!

BTW just one doubt who is the leader in this segment?? Accord or Superb or Camry or anything else??

Well yeah a car of this price surely deserves a sun roof!

BTW just one doubt who is the leader in this segment?? Accord or Superb or Camry or anything else??
The current segment leader, undoubtedly, is the Skoda Superb. As far as V6s are concerned, i think the Skoda has an edge there as well.

why are the rims so high-profile?
the rims in BKK are so much cooler!
But one thing is for sure is that this is car is a stunner where ever it is be it BKK, India, or even Antartica.

Top Bottom