Thread Starter #1
Make : Honda
Year: 2007
Model: Accord Euro
Trim - 4 Door , Premium Luxury
Transmission: 6 Speed manual
Engine: i-Vtec block 2.4 Litre 4 cylinder inline
Drive type: front wheel drive

Finally, search was over on the weekend after driving the Silvia S15 Spec R , skyline V35 coupe .. It was the Honda Accord premium luxury.

Interior and Exterior: The car itself is very nice and compact for a Premium class luxury car , however it has all the nice little luxuries that you may need.

Premium model we bought has :
Leather heated Seats
Reverse parking sensos
Sunroof (electric)
Electronic tint Rear view mirror
Climate control
Auto wipers and lights
HID projectors and Fog lamps
17" Alloy wheels

Inside is full on gentleman's ride , you have a nice fancy dash where you get CD/AUX controls are on the steering ..and airbags to protect you .
For passenger side , if you flip down the sun wiser it pops open with a light and a mirror so that your lady can do that touch ups [:D]

Performance:
It comes with the I-Vtec engine which is not the same as Traditional Type R blocks however they are not as bad . After driving this car I was feeling so much relaxed. Gear shifting is pretty smooth , 6 speed manual, 6th gear gets engaged over 70 kmph however the revs might drop.
Acceleration isn't that astonishing as its only 4 cylinder and 2.4 Litre only and designed to keep you safe.

I didn't really thrash it and seen its potential . Will update that soon. Drive-ability I'll give 8 out of 10 .

Value for money:
Cars like this with less KMS on clock if you can get used ones for just under 18Grand mark (18000 dollars ~ 9 lac rupees ) and under 100,000 KM in Luxury premium trim that will be great other than that its a waste on normal models.

they are really good on fuel , you can get 100 kms in about 8.9 litres of fuel.

If you have a dream of being a king and feel the same in under 10 lacs go for this car and you will never regret.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations. Finalizing the Accord comes as a surprise considering the kind of cars your friend was eyeing for. This car is currently sitting as my desktop wallpaper. The European model somewhat looks alike Honda Integra from rear-end but for good. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
he and I are sports car lovers but for now he is settling down for an accord cuz his gf lives pretty far and we were considering the price of petrol getting a Skyline v35 and insurance too as thats an import.

So ya nice buy.

Have you seen a EURO R! (Type R) version ? that is so cool man.

They have K20A V tec engine and Recaro seats and stuff pretty good. CL7 they are called love to have them but expensive only few imports.

Check the pics of that.

Attachments

The Accord looks like Acura TSX and Integra as said by Vibhor. And they call it premium accord because Acura is the premium brand for the Honda.

Top Bottom