High Security Vehicle Registration Plates (HSRP)

Well then these plates are looking cool as well as secure!

Hey Gears answer all the queries asked by the above members like the cost of it , where did you get it etc! I also want to know the answers.

Don worry ivarun you will get ample deadline time limit before its made mandatory![;)]

Is there any special agency responsible to sell /issue these kind of number plates? What's the procedure?
Shynish your area RTO(Regional Transport Office) will do the job.

And in bangalore you can get a board certified from RTO, as well as un official.

And these boards have to be made in particular dimension if you are getting it done outside RTO.

I got these for 1k for my swift.
As per the news from my friend (Lawyer),this will be made mandatory soon. The exact date is not know as the case is pending at the Supreme court.
Many of the shops do sell these plates but before careful while choosing them. There are many fake plates too.

these number plates look good. i have seen many people using shiney number plates which is illigal but still they use it. and i think it will be a good move to make only single type of number plates mandatory across the nation. but pricing is on higher side for a middle class person. and do they any way help in prevent theft?? (because it is called safety number plates)

Yes. They do look very good on any car or bike.
Also, I believe they come in certain standard sizes or is it any size we want?
Yes 'Arun' they comes in different standard sizes. You can follow the links for the sizes given by '350Z'!

I also heard that it's going to be mandatory to have those !
Is it true ? Does anyone know about this on TAI ?
But it certainly looks cool & please tell what's the cost !
Well then these plates are looking cool as well as secure!

Hey Gears answer all the queries asked by the above members like the cost of it , where did you get it etc! I also want to know the answers.

Don worry ivarun you will get ample deadline time limit before its made mandatory!
Is there any special agency responsible to sell /issue these kind of number plates? What's the procedure?
Well, frankly speaking I have a mechanic who is a good friend of mine in my area, he has started this work. He gives order and the plates are delivered. He says its the same UTSAV brand with whom he is dealing with. He takes atleast 2-3 working days to get it delivered. I paid him Rs900/- for the same and I may also start this work with him as a part time job in my vacations!(Not sure as of now) Donno about the car rates because he is a bike mechanic and till now only dealing with bikes plates. Also he has asured me that these are the original ones. BUT I MAINLY GOT THESE BECAUES OF THE LOOKS ONLY![:D]. Will ask him the rates of car plates soon.

I got these for 1k for my swift.
As per the news from my friend (Lawyer),this will be made mandatory soon. The exact date is not know as the case is pending at the Supreme court.
Many of the shops do sell these plates but before careful while choosing them. There are many fake plates too.
Hey 'Naveen' 1k is good deal. i must say its the best deal I have heared for any car. But are they the so called original ones?[surprise]

these number plates look good. i have seen many people using shiney number plates which is illigal but still they use it. and i think it will be a good move to make only single type of number plates mandatory across the nation. but pricing is on higher side for a middle class person. and do they any way help in prevent theft?? (because it is called safety number plates)
'Umang' the nuts provided to me are irremovable(pics attached) as they say but whosoever want to remove the plates can remove it anyway by breaking it or bending it or forcely. So I dont think they help in preventing theft!

And God knows when are this gonna be mandatory. I have heard that this rule was first presented to the court 5-7 years back! Is it true? Also you know our INDIAN LAW SYSTEM, it takes years to give decisions!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey 'Naveen' 1k is good deal. i must say its the best deal I have heared for any car. But are they the so called original ones?
Everything looks like the original stuff. 3D logo, India embossed on the number etc. But didnt get this nuts.. Seeing that for the first time.

My friend had installed the IND plates on his Optra,and when his car had a minor(3cm) dent on the left side of front bumper ,he wanted to paint it,and while painting,some paint got stuck onto his IND plates.
Then,he applied thinner to remove the paint,and the IND word and the INDIA written over the numbers came off partially.Now,he has ordered another plate for Rs 600.
He got his IND plates for 1.2K before,he accepted the price as his brother has bought similar IND plates for his i20 at Tirunelveli.

350Z

Core Team
The word "IND" peeled off, Not the real registration number but in-case it does, then I doubt if they were original. BTW, Even if these are the so-called High security number plates, Then it will barely protect the car because nowadays, thieves are more interested in car parts, rather than complete car itself!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why is these plates called high security plates [confused]
The government only knows it! By the way here vernas and citys gets stolen away then changing the numberplates for the thiefs may be easy. Also the bolts which I got can be removed if we try to from the backside of the plate where the threads are using a 'PAKKAD'(sorry for using laymans language![surprise])
The only part good about these plates in terms of security is that the numbers does not comes out as the one which happens in the acryalic plates! These are hot stamped!

Top Bottom