Hi

Thread Starter #1
hi i am Dr Pradip Joshi from Bhavnagar Gujarat.Corrently driving honda jazz and maruti ritz and getting delivery of duster 85RXL in few days

Warm Welcome to TAI Pradeep, you are probably the first Duster owner on the forum. Expect to have a detailed review of the car from you.

Have a nice stay here.

Hello Duster !
Welcome to TAI !
Congrats on booking your Renault Duster !
Don't forget to give us a brief ownership review of you new aqusition !
Anyway welcome abroad !! Have a nic e time in TAI

Hai Pradeep
Welcome to TAI
Congrats on booking THE DUSTER
awaiting to see the pictures and ownership review of duster soon

Hi Dr. Pradip,
Welcome to TAI . Would love to read the ownership reviews of your new Duster. Your review might suggest some of us to buy Duster.

Hey pradip welcome to TAI and congratulations on booking the duster.

Looking forward for the review as you will be the first one on the forum to get the newly launched Duster.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Hello Pradip, welcome to TAI.Those are nice rides you have in your garage.Congrats in advance for your new duster, wish to see the ownership review as soon it reaches your hands.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi Dr Pradip,
Nice to know you booked a Duster SUV. When did you book it ??
Could you get any confirmation for delivery ???
Good Luck
Anil Gadi

Thread Starter #11
thanks anil i booked 85 RXL on 29 th july and getting delivery on 9th september.however i had to compromise my colour choice.i booked wood brown but i am getting delivery of gray colour as the sales person says brown colour will take 3 more months to be delivered and now i can not wait ....

Warm Welcome to TAI Pradeep, you are probably the first Duster owner on the forum. Expect to have a detailed review of the car from you.

Have a nice stay here.
thanks will be getting duster 85 RXL gray coloured on 9th sept will post pictures soon after that [:)]

350Z

Core Team
hi i am Dr Pradip Joshi from Bhavnagar Gujarat.Corrently driving honda jazz and maruti ritz and getting delivery of duster 85RXL in few days
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Doc. Congrats on booking Duster. I will be closely following your ownership review. Just ensure to keep us updated. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom