Hi

Thread Starter #1
I guess this is has been the first time i ever joined a networking site. May be hard to believe but, i am in no FB, Orkut and likes.

Never the less, i am glad i could be a part of this wonderful community. So, hello every one.

regards
junaid

Thread Starter #3
Thank You so much, i do already feel @ home by your Gesture [:)]

About drives lots to share, considering i am just few weeks old from a LEH trip. Will do write more about it once time permits.

regards
junaid

Hello junaidzsb ! Welcome abroad. Hope you have a long and pleasant stay at TAI. I have been to Leh twice and am eagerly awaiting your travelogue. Take care and drive/ride safe !

Welcome to TAI Junaid !!
I am an avid fan of Leh-Ladakh travelougues and photolougues, the place just mesmerises me. Hope to see one aboard from you !!

Enjoy your stay mate and tell us about your rides.

Thread Starter #6
Hey Guy's

Wow, never expected such a warm welcome[clap]

@Sam - Thank You. Twice to Leh? Respect, is the word.

@XaerO - Thank you. I will do my best to get a travelog going as soon as time permits, i am not really good with writing though, Pics will be of interest that i can guarantee [:D]

Rides/Drives?

We have a M800, Zen (good old jelly bean shape) and Grande (first model)

Karizma R (bro's)

Recently sold Me RE Electra (2006) [sad]

Welcome aboard Junaid. Just for your information I am also one of them who does not use FB, Orkut or alike social networking sites.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Another enthusiast from Bangalore! Welcome to TAI Junaid have a good time reading the posts and experiences in TAI welcome again.

Thread Starter #14
@carabiker - Thank You.

Guys, i have just started my travelogue titled - Destination:LEH as promised. Looking forward for your comments and views.

regards
junaid

Top Bottom