Hi

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Junaid. I’m really enjoying going through your travelogue. Expecting more such interesting posts from your end in future. Have a wonderful stay on board and in case of any assistance, please feel free to contact. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Junaid. I’m really enjoying going through your travelogue. Expecting more such interesting posts from your end in future. Have a wonderful stay on board and in case of any assistance, please feel free to contact. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank You [:)] i am very happy to be on board, and glad to know you are enjoying the travelogue, i hope my writing is as per the rules and regulations of the Forum. Do let me know if there needs some form of correction.

Hi Junaid,
welcome aboard !! And enjoy the ride.
Thank you [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to TAI buddy! have a great stay on TAI. well do you own sumo grande? please post ownership review also! [:)]

Thread Starter #20
thank you 'quick gun'... yes sir we do own the beast. right now im working on the travelogue once thats done wil post the review on grande.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom