Hi

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,
My name is Yogesh and I am from Bangalore. I travel a lot around the globe as part of my job.
After Swift was launched I wanted to own one someday, now I have Swift(petrol) and I have clocked 20k kms and I love driving this car.
I also own Royal Enfield Bullet 350cc. I got this last year from a friend of mine.

Regards,
Yogi

350Z

Core Team
Warm welcome to The Automotive India, Yogesh. You must be having a great experience of travelling and driving different cars due to the nature of your job. Do share with us about it whenever you have time. And please do not hesitate to contact our team if you ever require any assistance. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome abroad Yogesh. I envy people who are in such jobs who travel around the globe free of cost [lol]. Nice to have you here, do share your long term review on Swift P with us.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Welcome to TAI Yogesh, It would be great to read & see about your views & experiences as an owner /globe trotter/Auto enthusiast .
Let the postings flow....[drive]

Thread Starter #10
Welcome to TAI

i just love bullet it gives you feeling like you are king
Everybody loves the thumping sound of Bullet. Whenever you hear that thumping sound, you just follow it for sometime and think that one day you want to own it. That's the same thing that I felt and consider myself lucky to ride Enfield bullet, The King of bikes!!

Top Bottom