Hi

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Just joined the Automotive India forum. I am owning a Avenger Cruise 220 (bike), Wagon R VXi 1.2L and my Father-In-Law has a Ertiga which he does not drive and I the free one out of the other paid drivers :D .

I am 44, married and residing in Kolkata so far. I am not sure about the location - may be within next few months I would be transferred to Mumbai. I am neither sure about the rented accommodation nor the parking spaces availability in Mumbai (low payscale). Now I was wondering about driving to Mumbai by my own car, and searched google for suggestions or guidances and landed in this forum. I was reading a thread and thought of joining here as I am fond of riding and driving. Though I am riding more and drving less due to the fuel price hike recently. Still, if I take a flight, it will save my time but cost 6K min apart from local travels. if I take train, it will save money but time is almost more than 24 hours. But if I take my car, it'll be a toil on myself but an lifetime experience of cross country drive and will be helpful to save money during local travel in Mumbai and safety also. Let's see if I can manage. :)

Regards,
Suvajit

350Z

Core Team
Hi Suvajit. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You’ve landed to the right place. We’d love to read your travel and ownership experiences. Have a wonderful time here and feel free to reach out for any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom