Hi!

Thread Starter #1
Hi!

I found this protal very useful.AsI am planning to buy a hatchback so landed here.

BR,

Hi basis,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do tell us more about yourself, your interests. Feel free to Contact Us in case you need any assistance.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hello Basis, Welcome to The Automotive India. On what 'basis' did you selected this username? Just kidding. Have a pleasant stay here and please feel free to post whichever auto-related queries you have, we will attempt to help the best way possible. :smile:

Drive Safe
350Z

Thread Starter #5
@Akash, Sorry, here it is:

I am a MCA and working in SAP , staying in Bangalore permanently (!). I stay in HSR Layout with my 11 month daughter and wife.

@cooldhaya : I already created the same! and got some great reply too. but still me question is open. :(

@350Z : I am a SAP Basis expert. Just that's the reason to select the same. :)

@Akash, Sorry, here it is:

I am a MCA and working in SAP , staying in Bangalore permanently (!). I stay in HSR Layout with my 11 month daughter and wife.
You dont need to be sorry, its just that we love to know about our members[:)].

@350Z : I am a SAP Basis expert. Just that's the reason to select the same. :)
Glad to have a SAP expert aboard. I attended SAP training last year, but being an Electronics guy, i found the things hard to keep in head!

Thread Starter #7
Can you pl. tell me for which SAP module you got the training? Did your company running on SAP?

Basis, it wasnt a full fledged SAP training but just a know how kind of. Yes the company is running on SAP. I did my training last year and i was curious to learn about SAP which is why i spent 10 days at the IT dept of the company. But as i said, couldnt keep the things in head for long[lol].

Thread Starter #9
That's OK Akash.

As your company implemented SAP so you just might need to use it as end user!

Hi basis!! welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay. dont worry we have many friendly people here who will definately help you in car buying questions. [:)]

Top Bottom