Hi To The TAI Team

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Good to be a part of this family. I'm not just new to TAI but to Automotive world as well. i started getting deep into this only when i started my hunt to choose the perfect car (My first car). Went through lots of forums like ***** and many others. i could see this emerging group and i decided to join this because im sure there is a lot for me to learn from this place.

As of now I have almost decided on DZire VDI but Manza is also on the table. Trying to find all possible ways to resolve this confusion. hope you all will guide me to the right path/enough insight to make the right choice.

TAI Rocks!

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hi 2 d' TAI Team

Glad that you like this community, MyCar. Thanks for joining in The Automotive India and welcome aboard. :smile: It’s always our effort to keep serving our members at best possible level. I would request you to create a separate thread in The Car & Bike Shopper Section so that all auto-enthusiasts can help you out with the purchase dilemma. In-case for forum-related assistance, Please feel free to reach us through Contact Form at any time. Have a nice stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
Re: Hi 2 d' TAI Team

Welcome.

And please dont use SMS language.
Not even in the thread titles. [:)]

Top Bottom