Hi To Everyone

Thread Starter #1
I m Debashis,29 yrs from Secundrabad , originally from city of lakes Bhopal.Like to drive n ride.If get a chance me n family go for long drive.Apart from this my interest is very much into cooking n listening Hindi songs.Joining here to know more on tech side as till now not much knowledge in mech side of automobile.

Regards,
Debashis

Re: Hi to everyone...

I m Debashis,29 yrs from Secundrabad , originally from city of lakes Bhopal.Like to drive n ride.If get a chance me n family go for long drive.Apart from this my interest is very much into cooking n listening Hindi songs.Joining here to know more on tech side as till now not much knowledge in mech side of automobile.

Regards,
Debashis
Welcome to the community[:)]... even I joined today.

350Z

Core Team

Welcome to The Automotive India Debashish. So which car / bike you own? We would like to know more about them. Have a wonderful stay on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7

Welcome to The Automotive India Debashish. So which car / bike you own? We would like to know more about them. Have a wonderful stay on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Bike-pulsar 200,bought April 09
Car-Santro Jan 07

Welcome aboard The Automotive India Debashis[:)],By the way I too love cooking and experimenting with food and I'm a foodie as well.[:D]

Enjoy your stay.

Thread Starter #12
Thanks everyone . Looking forward for a beautiful time with everyone.THANKS again.

I m johnshinha,22 yrs from Jaipur , originally from city of lakes jaipur.i am having good knowledge for cars.Hope and wish you have a wonderful stay with all of us.

Last edited:

Top Bottom