Hi To All

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My name is YOGESH.
I am from THANE.

My love for Automobiles started at the very early age.I'm 33 now and work with and MNC.Computers are my Interest & Engineering is my field. Car & bikes are my Passion.

I currently own a Hyundai Santro, Bajaj CT 100, Honda Activa, Yezdi classic, & Jawa . Premier Padmini (Safari ) was our First car.I learn't driving on Premier Padmini ( safari ) and its 1 car that is really close to my heart.

Would Like to Own an MIlitary Bullet & MIlitary 4x4 jeep[:D]

350Z

Core Team
I currently own a Hyundai Santro, Bajaj CT 100, Honda Activa, Yezdi classic, & Jawa . Premier Padmini (Safari ) was our First car.I learn't driving on Premier Padmini ( safari ) and its 1 car that is really close to my heart.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Yogesh. You have an amazing collection of classic rides. Do you still own the Padmini Estate? Would love to check out a few images. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI !! Yogesh !! wish you will have some wonderful experience over here

Your auto list is very interesting which includes my favorites like Yezdi

Hello Yogesh, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and we would like to see your experiences with the fiat and all the best for your MIlitary Bullet & MIlitary 4x4 jeep.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Top Bottom