Hi to all PetrolHeads from hispeederash

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ashish. Currently living in motoring city - Chennai. I am by profession & by liking IT Consultant (I know very few choose IT just because they liked it). Apart from computers, I am interested in machines and of course Car is another machine which my second love (after I got married recently).

The very first reason I choose my name as hispeederash because I like high speeds and love driving cars at high speeds. But I do not drive them inside the city or highways. I have to drive at high speeds, I look for places where I can drive safely ( safety, not only of me but also of others).

I am looking forward to interact with these autolovers and we put my best to add value to this forum to at most possible.

Last edited:
Hello Ashish,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another Alto'er onboard. Do share an ownership review of your rides.
Have a pleasant stay!

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hi Ashish, A hearty welcome to you in The Automotive India. Yet one more person from Chennai joins in for the next official TAI Chennai Meet. Congratulations for bidding adieu the bachelorhood, wish you a cheerful life ahead. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance related to community, Looking forward to read some interesting post from your end. Have a great stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Asish,

Welcome to TAI and have a great stay here!..

Congrats and wishes for a happy married life![:)]

Looking forward to hearing your driving experiences and more interesting stuff from you.

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a pleasant stay on board.

Great to have another auto freak from Chennai.

Love to know more about your rides..

Top Bottom