Hi to All My Dear TAI Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hi ! I am Manjit from Goa & its my pleasure to be a part of TAI along with you all. Moreover I see it as a family with like minded people ready to help each other with individual experience & knowledge. Now the cars I use are my fathers & they are Mercedes Benz E class, Santro Xing, Zen & 800. Cars are my life & I can stay with them with hours together & will never get bored.[thumbsup] thank you guys for sparing time for me to read this.

Hi goaboy and welcome to TAI buddy! great that you own mercedes. hope you will share pics and review in new thread. have a great stay at TAI. [:)]

Thread Starter #5
Hi Mukesh ! I understand from my friend that if you take golden quadrilateral road, then its good & all the roads are good in Goa & we never had problem as such here. I regularly travel Goa Mangalore & NH 17 is horible.

Hello Goaboy.
Welcome to TAI, Thats a nice fleet of cars you own.
Have a pleasant stay on TAI.

Sorry for OT
As you are from Goa can you suggest me some places worth visiting in Goa.
As i am travelling this friday Bangalore-Goa.
And please continue further in this thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/1794-road-conditions-goa.html
Sorry missed the places you wanted to visit,

Well you can have a look at Miramar beach, dona paula, calangute beach, vagator beach, old goa churches. Presently I am in Mangalore , or else I would have accompained you.
Wish you happy & safe Journey Dude [thumbsup]

Hello Goaboy.
Welcome to TAI, Thats a nice fleet of cars you own.
Have a pleasant stay on TAI.

Sorry for OT
As you are from Goa can you suggest me some places worth visiting in Goa.
As i am travelling this friday Bangalore-Goa.
And please continue further in this thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/1794-road-conditions-goa.html
Hey thanks buddy !

Hi goaboy and welcome to TAI buddy! great that you own mercedes. hope you will share pics and review in new thread. have a great stay at TAI. [:)]
Hey thank you man ! I have been reading your H.I.D. article, its quite informative , keep it up

ilango[speed thirst];53758 said:
Hi manjit , welcome man!

Have a great stay here. cheers

350Z

Core Team
First of all, A very warm welcome in The Automotive India, Goaboy. It’s good to know that your family own cars ranging from a Maruti 800 to Mercedes Benz. I’ve always wanted to discuss a few things with previous generation Mercedes Benz owner and now that you are here, do start a new thread about ownership experience of your W120. Also, have a look at Announcement Section to learn policies and features of this community. Have a great stay around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Manjit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Great to see your fleet ranges from Maruti to Mercedes. My guess its a E200. A great car to own in those days. Anyways we all wish to see a detailed ownership review of your rides here.
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

A hearty welcome Manjit aboard. Good to hear that you are from a beautiful place called Goa, one of my favorite holiday destinations. I hope you enjoy our company here and do find loads of interesting stuff related to automobiles.
Take care
Vjroadie

Hello GoaBoy, welcome on board. You got a list of nice cars! Please post some exciting pictures and feel free to start an ownership report / review. Enjoy your stay here [:)]

Thread Starter #10
Hi Akash, its E 250 , good to know that you are from Nagpur , I studied my engineering from RKNEC Nagpur. Its a very good city indeed.

Hello Manjit , welcome to TAI! You own a benz , would love to know more about the ownership costs of a Benz. Do share with us more about your car.

Top Bottom