Hi. This is Akash :: Reincarnated

Thread Starter #78
re: Hi..This is Akash:: Reincarnated

6 years and its still difficult to stay away from this place. Was that too dramatic? Yes, come on, i have to keep my team happy!

I thought its been a while, so let me re-introduce myself.

To all the members who joined while i was in by hibernation, I am Akash. A car maniac just like you guys. I joined this place when we used to be called TheAutomotiveIndiaforums.com.

I was in a long term relationship for about 5years and we broke off!!

Calm down folks, I was talking about my little white Alto LX which to me felt nothing less than a racing car, the best modded alto on the planet and what not [lol].

10388086_769851279714870_6882182897647376563_n.jpg

Currently, I stay in New York city, US. My daily drive is a used Ferrari F430.

10649890_808884372478227_565504434686490807_n.jpg

You didnt believe that, did you[surprise]?

On a serious note, it feels good to be back. If members find some of their posts edited, or me removing some dots or sms language, please dont shout back at me, my boss told me to do so. (Psst: You can shoot message to boss though [lol])
You can now put a picture to all that sarcasm.

13451001_1176992899000704_270574879075829208_n.jpg

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hi..This is Akash:: Reincarnated

6 years and its still difficult to stay away from this place. Was that too dramatic? Yes, come on, i have to keep my team happy!
Indeed TAI is addictive. Inspite of daily work, TAI helps to rejuvenate.

To all the members who joined while i was in by hibernation, I am Akash. A car maniac just like you guys. I joined this place when we used to be called TheAutomotiveIndiaforums.com.
I am Akash-2[lol] (a.k.a Reporter Saab as I am lovingly addressed here). It's been quite long as we interacted almost a year or so.

Calm down folks, I was talking about my little white Alto LX which to me felt nothing less than a racing car, the best modded alto on the planet and what not.
So in replacement which car you bought then? I guess you had Honda CITY too isn't it?

You didnt believe that, did you?
Where is the official review/ownership review?[:D]

On a serious note, it feels good to be back. If members find some of their posts edited, or me removing some dots or sms language, please dont shout back at me, my boss told me to do so. (Psst: You can shoot message to boss though)
Noted! The Boss is always right. "The Boss" is one of best and close friend apart from him being the Boss.

The suit looks sharp. So are you in a job or a college Akash?

Regards

Akash

350Z

Core Team

Welcome, Akash! Good to have you back. Let the action begin. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Back buddy,

I'm left with confusions, here it goes:

Are you settled in NYC or coming back?

And is it necessary to put an helmet while driving a ferrari? Or it's just to stay away from the music it makes? I mean us car enthusiasts like the roar of those beasts right? [lol]

Ferrari F430!!! Man! I would like to hear more about this car!

I am one of the many who joined while you were in hibernation and the other Akash, @Akash1886 has kept us 'well informed' during this time [:D]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@Akash
Congrats for rebirth and let me tell you that the guy called 'Akash' whose post is just under yours hasn't made us feel as if an 'Akash' is missing.
I am one of the many who joined while you were in hibernation and the other Akash, @Akash1886 has kept us 'well informed' during this time
It is really very kind and truly sweet of both of you to have said such words for me buddies.[:)] Appreciate it!

Regards

Akash

I was in a long term relationship for about 5years and we broke off!!

Calm down folks, I was talking about my little white Alto LX which to me felt nothing less than a racing car, the best modded alto on the planet and what not [

View attachment 211468

View attachment 211469

You didnt believe that, did you?

On a serious note, it feels good to be back. If members find some of their posts edited, or me removing some dots or sms language, please dont shout back at me, my boss told me to do so. (Psst: You can shoot message to boss though )

View attachment 211470
Great to see you back Akash! Missing the good ol days eh? I saw your ferrari pic on fb and was jealous then and still am now. [cry]

Thread Starter #86

Indeed TAI is addictive. Inspite of daily work, TAI helps to rejuvenate.

I am Akash-2 (a.k.a Reporter Saab as I am lovingly addressed here). It's been quite long as we interacted almost a year or so.

So in replacement which car you bought then? I guess you had Honda CITY too isn't it?

Where is the official review/ownership review?
Thanks buddy. I don't own a car here. Somehow i like the idea of renting.

Noted! The Boss is always right. "The Boss" is one of best and close friend apart from him being the Boss.

The suit looks sharp. So are you in a job or a college Akash?

Regards

Akash
Done with student life. I am on a job now.

Welcome, Akash! Good to have you back. Let the action begin.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks boss[;)].

Welcome Back buddy,

I'm left with confusions, here it goes:

Are you settled in NYC or coming back?

And is it necessary to put an helmet while driving a ferrari? Or it's just to stay away from the music it makes? I mean us car enthusiasts like the roar of those beasts right?
I am not coming back any time soon. As for that Ferrari, it was a track day. A rental. That helmet is for safety reasons.

Just one question:

Have I read 'Ferrari' written in 'ownership' style?
Yes. You read it and it was a scam[lol]

Ferrari F430!!! Man! I would like to hear more about this car!

I am one of the many who joined while you were in hibernation and the other Akash, @Akash1886 has kept us 'well informed' during this time [:D]
It was a rental buddy.

Great to see you back Akash! Missing the good ol days eh? I saw your ferrari pic on fb and was jealous then and still am now.
Hahah. In that case, i should have uploaded the lamborghini LP560 as well!

Good to see you buddy, was about to say this for archit that not just ferari but lamborghini too would be posted here as well if you want to continue feeling so.LOL.

Ah my gawd, I will soon break into tears [cry]

Vijay also took a rebirth, where was you saarji?

@Akash
I am disappointed, I thought that I will start flaunting that I know a guy who owns a Ferrari and soon he will become 'the monk who sold his Ferrari' to me :biggrin:
A jawb in the Silicon Valley kya?

And is it necessary to put an helmet while driving a ferrari? Or it's just to stay away from the music it makes? I mean us car enthusiasts like the roar of those beasts right?
And that helmet also has a GoPro attached to it.

Hahah. In that case, i should have uploaded the lamborghini LP560 as well!
In that case Type-R would have become Type-R, where 'R' stands for 'Roasted from inside' - due to envy

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom