Hi. This is Akash :: Reincarnated

Thread Starter #62
An event was organised by MSIL for testing the driving skills of the candidates participating in 3 basic driving tests. One was 8formation,ZigZag, and the water spill test.

In 8 formation test, the candidate had to drive on the track(which had the shape of 8). Winner was to be decided on the amount of time required to cover the distance.
Fortunately i was the quickest one with a record time of 20sec[:)]

In the ZigZag race the track had short checkpoints in the middle and the participant had to drive the car in a ZigZag fashion in minimum amount of time.
Again i completed this race in minimum time of 23.17sec which was the minimum uptill that time.

For both the event i had New WagonR as my car.

The third was the water spill test. In this the candidate had to drive an Omni with a water filled glass on its dash board. Unfortunately i got disqualified even before i could cover half the distance.

The event was organised in Nagpur which is about 70km from my residence.

Guys as i had told you about the MSIL driving skill event, wanted to update you all. I just got a call from the Maruti guys to informing that i won One of the three categories in which i had participated. So tomorrow, i will be going to collect my prize to their showroom, along with that they have kept a function(small party as told to me)for winners and the participants.

So just wanted to share my happiness with you guys.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #66
@surender- Thanx a ton. ACtually i am too happy since this was my first participation and with gods grace first win in any automotive event.

Hi Akash, I am very late to see this thread. I know that you are officially doing the test drive for TAI for some time. But, just wanted to drop my sincere appreciations on the official declaration today. Congrats buddy [:)]

Thread Starter #68
Thanks Shynish. You aint late. Btw the above greetings are for winning the a maruti event 2months back.

Yes, just noticed it. Could see that are doing a great job behind wheels. No wonder you are our official road tester! Though I am late to wish, congrats man [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #70
Thanks again Shynish. Now i must catch some sleep as i have to attend classes in morning. Good night!

Congratulations on becoming the official road tester for TAI Akash. I hope to see more TD reports of bikes soon from you as Zinam was always obsessed with cars only!:tongue:

Thread Starter #75
Yes sure dhaya. Thanks a lot. Btw, dont forget to check out the "Fiat Grande Punto90HP" and the "Alto K10" roadtest reports.

Top Bottom