Hi.. This is Aeonix

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everybody!

I am Alok aka Aeonix. I am basically from Bangalore, been here all my life. Like all you guys I too am a Auto Fanatic. I am a both Bike n Car fan. I am 26 years old and a Dentist by qualification. The reason I have this nickname is I am obsessed with letter "A" and it also means nos. 1 (my lucky nos).

I have (or rather my dad did) own a lot of cars.. It started with (1980s) the ever mighty Ambassador, followed by Premiere Padmini, Maruthi 800, Omni, Tata Sumo, Maruthi Zen, Hyundai Santro and finally ended up with The ever Marvelous Honda City.Now its my duty the chain and this the reason I am here among the most talented and experienced Auto experts for your advise and guidance. Will be shortly comin up with a thread as I am planning for a hatchback sometime soon. So need all your guidance.

Thank you once again for lettin me in.

Aeonix[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Hey Doc,

A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India, We have a big circle of Bangalore members which is only growing everyday, be assured, you won’t feel any different. :smile: Create a new thread about your hatchback query with mentioning all required details and we’ll be more than happy to help you. Also, please go through the Announcements section which explains Guidelines and Functions of community in detail, and in case you require any assistance, always feel free to Contact our staff. Have a pleasant stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Alok! We hope you will have a great time here, and we will find a new petrolhead friend in you. Please care to go through the announcements section:
Announcements - The Automotive India for the benefit of both the forum and yourself.

We seem to many cars in common. My dad used to have an Amby and many Sumos. We have an M800 too, and my grandpa is the process of 'replacing' his Premier Padmini.

BTW, what do you mean by "Thanks for letting me in" ? Unlike a couple of other forums, our's is a forum which is open for all, and we always have some "family values" and "ethics" in the way we go about things. So you don't have to worry about anything. TAI is home.
[cheers]

Hello Alok, Welcome to The Automotive India. You seem to have owned most of the successful cars of india. Dont forget to post ownership review of you cars, especially "Honda City". Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Hi Alok,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay.That is a nice introduction given by yourself,hope you are having a good time.We have people and experts to help you regarding any automotive issues,feel free to get your doubts clarified.

Hello Alok welcome to TAI. You seem to have owned some great cars including your Honda City! Feel free to create a new thread for your new Hatchback and our members here will help you with the best possible car.

Hi Alok! Welcome to The Automotive India. That's quite a long list of cars you've owned there. Do you still have the Ambassador with you? If yes, then please share more about it with us, I really like that car. As far as the small car dilemma is concerned, then we're both on the same (read-confusing and unstable) boat I think!

And yes, I do frequent dentists quite often! Don't be surprised to see me come calling sometime! [lol]

Top Bottom