Hi there

Thread Starter #1
Dear All ,

my name is amratansh a young(advertising) buisness owner, facinated by Machines

and following this forum from last 3 months now after a lot of thinking i have registerd to this forum.

it feels good when u go to the place were every body shares same passions and drive. so aaj sai meri gaadi start hou gaye hai automotiveindia kai highway par.

i am here to learn about machines and try to contribute with my lil knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
and following this forum from last 3 months now after a lot of thinking i have registerd to this forum.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Marty. Glad you decided to sign up on the forum. Please make sure to visit the forum policies and in case you require any assistance, feel free to contact our team. Have a wonderful experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thank you sir vishwas to let me inn. iam obiliged.. and got lot of inspiration from the MNM(great mahindra fleet owner)
i m 27 year old and started my life with similar conditions.
now i am in delhi trying to establish my new advertising buisness (outdoor)
my buisness demands rugged vehicals and manpower.
i am here for a purpose , i am looking for a every thing doing MUV OR SUV,
only thing comes to my MIND is new Mahindra BOLERO with little bit of performance tweeking , visual upgrades and some work on interiors.

Regards as always to you PETROL HEADS.

Hello amratansh, welcome to TAI. Please do share which ride(s) you own/looking forward to own, you will definitely have a great time interacting with us.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

i am here for a purpose , i am looking for a every thing doing MUV OR SUV,
only thing comes to my MIND is new Mahindra BOLERO with little bit of performance tweeking , visual upgrades and some work on interiors.
EDIT:
Don't worry you can put up your query in this section by starting a new thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-shopper/

So that you will get more suggestions

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Hello amratansh, welcome to TAI. Please do share which ride(s) you own/looking forward to own, you will definitely have a great time interacting with us.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]
DEAR Sir vishwas,

I have one Bullet, one santro and want to extend it to one BOLERO.

Hi Marty
A warm welcome to TAI, Hope you enjoy the forum interactions, also look forward to see your ownership review threads, i am especially interested in the bullet.

Best Wishes

Thread Starter #8
Thank you Vibhore , so nice of you to take me through this forum and petiing me. thanks for your support with people on board like you one has a boundation to have good time.

Hello amratansh, welcome to TAI. Please do share which ride(s) you own/looking forward to own, you will definitely have a great time interacting with us. Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
thank you sir vishwas, so kind of you to guide me through..

Thread Starter #9
thank you iron rock,

some things does not need the reviews , they command salutes and bags all the praise a thing can get,

Bullet a work horse, a ride you can belive , a ride to remember and cherrish, and its and true indian HARLEY Davidson.

SANTRO : a game changer for hyundai and for me , i used to have CHEVY SPARK(my first car from my first job after amity) my chevy got stolen from alaknanda market delhi as i used to stay in dda small flats (u need to fight with clumpsy residents of that place daily for parking), from thn i started to look around for cars which are value for money(words from a BANIYA) my brother suggested me santro (which i never liked)but there is is a saying MARRY THE THING WHICH LOVES YOU , which you do not love (correct saying)SANTRO falls in the same catogorey i have bought my santro GL from hyundai motor plaza mohan co operative with a cng fittment on september 2009. by then she is serving me, built like a tank been to leh,manali,rishikesh faced land slides and every thing one can think off.

Top Bottom