Hi Team TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi Every Body,

Great to be in this forum

My Name is Shashi

My age is 32

I am an Auto freak (Cars & Bikes),

Cars that i own are a Matiz(2000) and now a Ford Figo(resent introduction in to the family)...Bikes i have an LML Adreno Fx.

My dream car would be a ferrari

Keep reeving ...Cheers
shashi[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Shashi. Congratulations for the purchase of your new Ford Figo, you've opted a nice color, like I said previously elsewhere. Hope you have a pleasant stay here, Please visit Announcements section to get familiar with policies and features of this community, and in case you require any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our staff. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi shashi!! welcome to TAI and have a great stay. how's your matiz doing ..and do you get its spares etc easily?

Hello Sashi , welcome to TAI. Please do start an ownership report of all your rides. You own two rare rides , Matiz and Adreno. Will like to see more about its maintenance costs.

Thread Starter #10
Hi shashi!! welcome to TAI and have a great stay. how's your matiz doing ..and do you get its spares etc easily?
Hi Umang,

Although locally lot of spares are available but still someitems are tough to get, i have a problem with my A/c compressor locally you get a compressor for 16K but now gurantee or warranty on it.

Other wise it is is managable not an issue

regards
shashi

Hi Every Body,

Great to be in this forum

My Name is Shashi

My age is 32

I am an Auto freak (Cars & Bikes),

Cars that i own are a Matiz(2000) and now a Ford Figo(resent introduction in to the family)...Bikes i have an LML Adreno Fx.

My dream car would be a ferrari

Keep reeving ...Cheers
shashi[cheers]
Hello Shashi, welcome mate. I am a day older than you.[clap]. Nice to have you here.

Hi Umang,

Although locally lot of spares are available but still someitems are tough to get, i have a problem with my A/c compressor locally you get a compressor for 16K but now gurantee or warranty on it.

Other wise it is is managable not an issue

regards
shashi
thanks for the info buddy. hope you will also share its review because i think matiz owners are now beoming a rare breed in india !![:)]

Top Bottom