Hi TAI - Ashwini from Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI members this is although my second Post and in this thread first one. I am at Age of 36 working with a Telecom Company in Sales. I have interest in Movies ( Amitabh 80s movies) or hollywood fast action movie. I do like hindi songs ( Kishor 80s series From Dev anand to Rishi Kapoor). So -
1. I am never an automobile freak and use to belief that each machine is meant to serve us and wondered why friends always use to discuss models of Bikes and cars.
2. My First car was Indica Xeta 1400 cc in 2006. So you can easily evaluate my taste or interest in automobile.
Then you must be wondering Why i am here with you ? Lets continue - My Xeta finished 5 years and clocked 1 Lakhs and it is doing still fine but with soaring petrol price made me think to change to Diesel. I started google to search for New cars and best site I found TAI. By this site a layman like me when negotiated with delars they were amazed that how could I know hidden things like- form 22, VIN number etc. Its all you TAI people who made me understand few automobile mannerism. I will share my new car experience with new thread in User exp section.. Till then bye and Dont drink and drive. Take care.[;)]

Welcome to TAI Ashiwini.
Well,I am right now seeing one more automobile bug taking birth inside someone,still leave aside everything and point out what your priorities are and what is your budget as well as your requirements,running and your personal preferences so that we can make out what the perfect choice will be for you.

Hello Ashwini welcome to TAI , glad to know our posts have been useful to you. BTW which car have you bought?

Thread Starter #5
Thanks Vipul for ur reply. Dear Friend here my situation is like I just purchased a movie ticket after reading all critics and viewers choice. In short Car is finalised and taking delivery on coming Monday 6th Feb 2012. Rest for Guess. Thanks

Thanks Cooldhaya and Jihu. See you in user exp section. On monady 6th I will be taking delivery of car.

Last edited by a moderator:
your first car was Indica Xeta. Hmm, maybe Swift or the Punto.

Well, its damn hard to guess. Can you tell which category does the car come? or the price range? [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard from another Delhi-ite, Ashwini. Glad this forum proved to be useful while buying the car. I’m guessing that it is a Fiat Punto. Hope to know the answer soon. Anyways, have a wonderful stay on the forum; feel free to contact our team for any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom