Hi, Syam from Pune

Thread Starter #1
I am Syam Nair from Pune, aged 35, working as IT Infra Consultant in one of the IT companies in Hinjewadi.

About my likes, I love driving, photography and cooking [:D]

I my garage, I've

a. 2012 Hyundai Verna Fluidic SX (O) Carbon Grey (getting it home tomorrow)
b. 2007 Hyundai Santro Xing XO, Deep Pearl Blue
c. 2009 Hero Honda Pleasure Black
d. 2012 Schnell Scrapper 26" white with an extra 6 speed gear [:)]

I love driving and the longest I have taken is Pune to Trivandrum. Last I did was on my Santro last November.

Though I am car user for almost 6 year, I still feel I am a novice when coming to auto; So I am looking for some knowledge in that area when comes to automotive .

Hello Syam, welcome to TAI, that's a great collection you have in your garage, and congrats for you new Verna.
We would like to see the reviews and photos of your collection.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Hello and welcome to TAI Syam. Nice collection buddy and congratulations[clap] for your new Verna. We would definitely love to see your ownership review with some nice pics. Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

Thread Starter #7
thanks everyone.

Excited to get hands on the new verna in the evening; (can't believe I woke up at 4am in excitement). [:D]

Will post the pics and ownership report soon!

thanks again!

350Z

Core Team
Excited to get hands on the new verna in the evening; (can't believe I woke up at 4am in excitement).
Quite natural for a car buyer. Isn’t it? :smile: Welcome aboard and Congrats for Verna. Don’t forget to update us with a review once the car is delivered. Have a wonderful experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom