Hi Petrolheads!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone on TAI, I am Tanmay from Gurgaon. I am a fresh electronics engineer, just passed out last year. I dont own any car right now but my passion for cars is from childhood!

I would call myself an amateur as there is still a lot about cars that i don't know, so i have joined this forum to interact with more petrolheads [thumbsup]

During my college days i was part of a team and we fabricated an ATV for Mini Baja competition, which gave me lot of technical knowledge and practical experience as well.

Car spotting is has also become a hobby since i got my camera phone, i regularly post them on my facebook page. The name GranTourismo comes from this, as i can be seen touring streets and spotting cars, and i sat in a Bentley Continental GT recently [cheers] so it's still on my head !

Hoping to have a healthy interaction here,
Tanmay

Last edited by a moderator:
hi buddy!

welcome to TAI and have a great stay out here! looking for interesting inputs from your side too![:)]

A fresh electronics engineer huh....I too was one 2 yrs back (atleast I can claim so.. Nostalgies) Share more information about you.

Hobby, Passions etc etc.,

Thread Starter #6
Hey guys! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll be putting up some pics soon.

@Holysatan - I understand your feelings. I sympathize with you.

350Z

Core Team
Hey GranTourismo, Welcome to this automotive nirvana. Great ID you have chosen, I remember my first spotting of BMW 5 Series GT in Chandigarh. Do share about your experience of participating in Mini Baja. Please feel free to contact support staff if you require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Tanmay,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay onboard.

Nice ID chosen & good to know that you are car spotter.

Its going to be great scene for us from now on & competiton for Surendar.

Thread Starter #11
Hey guys!! Thank you all for this warm welcome! This is the first forum of any kind that i have joined. I will post my experience at Mini Baja in due course of time!

I kind of love this name too! I have posted few pics on that thread and will post more soon.

Right now excited for the Delhi Supercar Show tomorrow, who all are coming...?

Top Bottom