Hi Members. This is Gins from Bangalore.

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fellow members,
First of all, thanks to the admins to keep the forum open for everyone interested in automobiles.
To introduce me, I am Gins George working in Bangalore and basically from Kochi. I am an engineer by profession and working with a reputed construction company in Bangalore.
Yes, the craze about automobiles has followed to me from my father whom my mother always says crazy on two wheelers mainly. I am in love with two wheelers from my young age and started with Kinetic Spark at age of 11. After shifting to Bnaglore i realized need of two wheeler and bought a Bajaj Pulsar 150 in 2004 which still shining in my porch even today. The first ever vehicle I bought with my own money, I knows everyone hear had that experience which I can’t express on words here. After that my heart started to beat for a four wheeler and purchased a Maruti Alto800 which surrendered to new WagonR VXi in 2009. And I realize that the time has come for a change and i almost made my mind up for the new Honda Brio.

Other than surfing automobile forums, i spent a lot of time with music and watching movies.

Once again wish all the members a happy time with me and thanks to the moderators for letting me here in a worthy wonderful community where everything about automobiles being discussed.

Re: Hi Members this is Gins from Bangalore.

Welcome, GIN, on board.
It will be intresting to know your experience about vxi, and buying experience of you incoming car.
But do not limit yourself for that, there are many the intresting things going on, other than purchase , here on TAI , stay tuned and contribute also.

Hey GIN !!

Welcome to TAI, nice intro man and also nice selection of your next car, a small beaty Honda Brio. Hope to see your ownership review of the same once you buy your new car. Also post something about your present car experience.

Hello George, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and all the best for your new car.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Ad!tya

Suspended

Welcome Gins!
Wish you have a pleasant stay.
Feel free to ask for any help.[:)]

Thread Starter #6

Hi,
Thank you guys for the warm welcome to the board.
Yes sure, I need help and will definetely come up to you with my doubts,

A very warm welcome to TAI Gins, Have a nice stay here.
Look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Once again wish all the members a happy time with me and thanks to the moderators for letting me here in a worthy wonderful community where everything about automobiles being discussed.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, George. We have some enthusiastic Brio owners on the forum. I’m sure they would help to finalize the decision by clearing the pre-purchase queries. Just adding a few useful links for a kick start. Apart from that, please feel free to contact our support team in case of any assistance regarding the forum. Have a fantastic experience here. :smile:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...honda-brio-smt-rallye-red.html?highlight=brio

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...brio-smt-ownership-review.html?highlight=brio

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...t-experience-just-started.html?highlight=brio

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-honda-brio-vmt-first-tai.html?highlight=brio

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11
Thanks @ all above.
i am in close watching those threads... I am 99% inclined to BRIO and in wait game now to see the offers and discount. I am in no hurry as I have a wonderful wagonR with me presently. Hope i will book one by mid of november.

Top Bottom