Hi, Its Naveen from Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all

Hello to all the members of TAI,

I'm Naveen from Delhi working as Software Engineer in an MNC.

Bought my first car a 2nd alto in mid 2010 on which learned driving and that was the starting point of my interests in cars.

Recently relocated to Delhi and bought a Honda Brio EMT after a lot of research and shifting from Vista Quadrajet to Ford Figo Titanium Duratec Diesel to finally Honda Brio.

Hope we will make TAI as best platform for knowlege sharing going forward.

Thanks,
Naveen

Welcome to TAI ,naveen. A fantastic piece of automobile you have got there, your latest acquisition. The brio is definitely worth waiting for after a lot of tsunamis, floods, earthquakes(ithink). And also buying a Honda in India now makes more sense after Honda restructured their pricing and became a bit more realistic. Have a safe and happy motoring life ahead.

Hello Naveen Kumar Verma Welcome to TAI, congrats for your new Brio, i hope you are enjoying the decision made.[clap]
Do write your ownership review on the Brio.
Please contact the team for any assistance.
Happy motoring and have a pleasant stay.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for Honda Brio and welcome to The Automotive India, Naveen. Do tell us more about this car through an ownership review. Have a pleasant experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Naveen,

Welcome to The Automotive India & the Brio club which has an owner count of 2 onboard. Post some pics of your car along with the dealership experience.
Have a great stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom