Hi, I am Ravi, J.Ravi.

Arun

Suspended
Welcome sir! That is like saying, my name is Bond. James Bond. Haha. Love the intro line. [:)]

Warm warm welcome to this auto-motivated place. Please put in your valuable inputs wherever you can.

Keep revvin'

Arun...

Oh after going through this thread only i came to know you are a retired person now! I was so obsessed with Linea that i checked out that thread first![lol]

But anyways welcome to our forum sir , hope you have a nice stay here! And sir will you be coming back to India or planning to settle there itself?

Thread Starter #22
Hello Ravi, Welcome to The Automotive India. Just like 350Z, even i would love to have you Linea ownership report on board. Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks, Akash, for nice welcome.
This is where TAI scores well ahead of other forums the warm welcome to every petrol heads.
welcome abroad have a nice time .From your Linea thread, it is understood they you travel a lot, it will be interesting if you create a detailed travelogue [thumbsup]
Thanks a lot, maximas. Travelogues are coming!
Welcome to TAI J.Ravi[:)].
Thank you, mukeshus, for warm welcome.
welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay.We are all happy to welcome a senior person to our forum,which will be more informative technically and personally for us.[thumbsup]Cheers!
Thank you very much, surendar. My Fiat Linea already visited Chennai twice and Pondy once.
That is like saying, my name is Bond. James Bond. Haha. Love the intro line. [:)]Warm warm welcome to this auto-motivated place. Please put in your valuable inputs wherever you can. Keep revvin'
Thanks a lot, Arun, for the heartiest welcome.
ilango[speed thirst];39559 said:
Glad to hear you are enjoying in Australia.Welcome again and have a pleasant stay here.
Plenty of thanks, ilango [speed thirst], for nice words.
Welcome to the community. Have a happy stay
My sincere thanks are due to you, Marun.
Oh after going through this thread only i came to know you are a retired person now! I was so obsessed with Linea that i checked out that thread first![lol] But anyways welcome to our forum sir , hope you have a nice stay here! And sir will you be coming back to India or planning to settle there itself?
Thanks, cooldhaya, for warm welcome. I will be back to Bangalore on 6 Sep 2010!

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for those nice wishes, Cartoos. We look forward to have some active and informative participation from members like you who can make this place a transparent resource for information on automobiles. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom