Hi Guys

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI Members,

I'm Prasanna, Basically from chennai and now living in bangalore i'm a software professional. I started my car driving with the Santro. It was really a good car. it was the car i learnt to drive. Then after 2 years We got a second hand Lancer '01 model. It is an awesome car.... i love the comfort lancer gives even after a decade of usage (2 years with me).

I have been following TAI from June 2012. First i got to this forum from google when i was looking for Ford Ecosport but when i came to this site and after reading and following the storme thread the love for storme as grown :):)

hope to follow and learn a lot from TAI.

Thanks a lot guys.
Prasanna.V

Last edited:
Another guy who became fan of TAI because of Storme thread. [clap]

Welcome to TAI mate. Would really like to know more about your Lancer. Is one of the car that always touched my heart.

Thread Starter #4
Hi Dharmesh,

Yes i joined because of the storme and now i'm waiting for ES and storme to decide on it. But i have started saving extra money if i fall for Storme. I'm planning for a purchase of the vehicle in march 2013.

Sure i'll write a ownership review. i'm reading the instructions on writing a review. i'm new to the forums have never participated in any forums. But here i feel there is more sharing of knowledge and more friendly people.

Prasanna.V

350Z

Core Team
I have been following TAI from June 2012. First i got to this forum from google when i was looking for Ford Ecosport but when i came to this site and after reading and following the storme thread the love for storme as grown
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Safari Storme thread is one of the most happening topics in our forum at the moment. Hope to catch up in the interesting discussions there. Have a wonderful experience on board. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks a lot Vibhor. Yes i'm following the forum nearly 4 - 5 hrs a day. :) reading lot in the technical zone and ICE configurations. Learning a lot on kind of speakers and the settings it's very informative.:)

A very Warm Welcome to TAI Pras.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom