Hi Guys!! Happy to Join The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fellas: I m from Chennai but currently working in Bangalore. I joined TAI today. Happy to be a part of this knowledgeable forum[:D].
While googling I came across this forum . I m happy to join here. [clap]
To tell about myself, I m a telecom engineer inetersted in driving cars(everyone here would be ). I m married and have 2 kids. Last 2 months I have been browsing many forums for getting ownership reports about cars. After 2 months of head breaking I zeroed in on Tata Indigo Manza Aura Quadrajet90. Would be moving to Chennai within months. So purchased the car in Chennai Concorde Motors. Booking and delivery was done in space of 2 weeks and was happy with the service they provided. Have been driving Manza for past 2 weeks. Previously I owned Maruti Zen 1999 model. It was used car i have been owning from 2004. So my experience in driving is around 8 years.

Last edited:
Re: Hi Guys !! Happy to join The Automotive India

Hello Rudolf_Diesel, Welcome to TAI. Being a techie I get pleased when techies join TAI.
Many Many Congratulations for your Manza, you have chosen an excellent car. Manza QJD Aura is the best diesel sedan in the segment.
It will be good to Start separate threads about your ownership experience, Delivery/ Service experience, your earlier automobiles etc etc.

All the best and wish you pleasant stay here

I joined TAI today. Happy to be a part of this knowledgeable forum
This is the word I want TAI should be recognized with!

350Z

Core Team

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rudolf_Diesel. That’s a fantastic username you have chosen. Quite clearly shows that you’re a Diesel fan. Congratulations for purchasing New Manza. We’re looking forward for an ownership review coupled with some beautiful snaps. Please feel free to get in touch with our team if you ever require any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rudolf_Diesel. That’s a fantastic username you have chosen. Quite clearly shows that you’re a Diesel fan. Congratulations for purchasing New Manza. We’re looking forward for an ownership review coupled with some beautiful snaps. Please feel free to get in touch with our team if you ever require any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks mods !! I have already posted my buying and initial driving experience in the ownership thread. I could not attach images in the post. how do we do it?

Again a Manza owner,

Manza Rocks the roads,

Rudolf_Diesel Welcome to TAI, Have a plesant stay at TAI[:)]

Welcome to TAI buddy and congrats for Manza

Welcome on board Rudolf_Diesel! Another Manza owner joins the forum [:)] I am sure that you will have a wonderful stay aboard with all of petrol/diesel heads !!

Welcome abroad Rudolf. I am sure you will find like minded people here.

Have a pleasant stay and keep in touch for any support related to forum.

your the dude who invented diesel?? gotta give me some liters free?? :lol!:

kidding man..welcome to TAI. enjoy your stay..

Thread Starter #12

your the dude who invented diesel?? gotta give me some liters free?? :lol!:

kidding man..welcome to TAI. enjoy your stay..
Hi dodge: thanks.
I have a doubt. Did Rudolf diesel invent(or discover) diesel or he invented only the engine which uses a fuel which is other than the volatile petroleum gas engine oil. As time went on the people use diesel engine name to refer to the fuel used for Mr.diesel invented engine. So it became known as diesel. This was my impression. Anyone please reply if I m wrong.

Last edited:

johan

Suspended
Hello everyone
I just join this website and found it interesting. Here healthy and useful discussion is going on , I am glad to be a part of this site. I am here to share my views over cars and its features.
Thank you.

Top Bottom