Hi from Ram

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
I am Ram from Pune (login name: Hakki...was a big fan of Mika Hakkinen the legendary Finnish F1 driver [:)] ).
Joined the forum around a week back.
I recently bought a Honda City. Would post an ownership experience pretty soon.

Thanks,
Ram

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I recently bought a Honda City. Would post a review of delivery and initial ownership experience pretty soon.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Hakki. Congrats on buying Honda City. What variant you have bought? I look forward to the review. Have a pleasant stay on forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey buddy, welcome to the forum. so what do you do and where in pune are you located

Welcome to The Automotive India Hakki and congratulations on your new acquisition buddy. [clap]

Looking froward for your ownership review and active participation.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Hi Ram, Welcome to TAI. Congrats for your Honda City, like to see and ownership review on that.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. City is running butter smooth at the moment. Gradually getting used to the car (takes a while esp since i was driving a Santro before).
I am unable to click some pics due to constant rains which in turn is delaying my ownership thread. My aplogies for the delay. Will try to post the review by this week.

Thanks

A very warm welcome to TAI Ram, look forward to hear more through your ownership report. Enjoy the stay here!
Hakkinen was indeed one of the very few drivers named by Michael as a good driver and genuine nemesis.

Top Bottom