Hi from Pankaj - New Fluidic Verna Owner

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Pankaj.

Congratulations for acquiring the verna. It's a really good car. What model do you own?

You can start a ownership review for the Verna buddy.

Have a pleasant stay here

Hello Pankaj, welcome to TAI. Congrats for the purchase of your Verna, the photo is brilliant and you have got great photographic skills too, wish to see the ownership review of this and your good old 800 too(pics welcome).

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #7
Welcome to TAI!

Do post your buying experience. Have a good stay here.
thanks alot mari.parthi. yup i will share my buying experience but i am a bit busy these days. will post it soon. [:D]

thanks allhyundaicars, i own 1.6crdi.

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Pankaj.

Congratulations for acquiring the verna. It's a really good car. What model do you own?

You can start a ownership review for the Verna buddy.

Have a pleasant stay here
thank you singh890, its diesel. yes it's a good car and i am loving it [:)]

Hello Pankaj, welcome to TAI. Congrats for the purchase of your Verna, the photo is brilliant and you have got great photographic skills too, wish to see the ownership review of this and your good old 800 too(pics welcome).

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.
thanks vishwas: and thanks for the compliment too. [:)] i'l surely post some more pics along with reviews

Welcome to TAI Pankaj. Have a wonderful time here and also with your Verna baby.
thanks rnharish [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
here are some pics of my babies, hope you all will like it [:)]

Attachments

Congrats Pankaj, for verna.
Pics are cool. You seem to be another photography freak here on TAI.
And some of the pictures mention 'himalayan motorsports'- are you into some racing/sports too?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
loved the 2nd and 3rd pic and the pic of your maruti covered in snow [thumbsup] i'm seeing this for the first time. seeing the ice on the roof [lol]
thanks for the likes. @ allhyundaicars [glasses] 3rd pic is of Himalayan expressway from Chandigarh towards Shimla. and this is the normal thing during snowfall, i just tried to capture the memories through camera eye as i love to take pictures. :)

@himalayan,

The diesel logo looks, much better than your Hyundai !![clap]
@ Gurrala74: thanks buddy [glasses]

Congrats Pankaj, for verna.
Pics are cool. You seem to be another photography freak here on TAI.
And some of the pictures mention 'himalayan motorsports'- are you into some racing/sports too?
@ Rightnow: lol, yup surely i am one of those out here, and you are also not the first one to comment on that. :kewlpics:
i got this sticker from one of my friend, have you heard about "Raid-de-himalaya" ? This sticker belongs to that motorsport event. [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Man from hills living in Chandigarh welcome to tai[:)]
Do you know pictures are only allowed to be posted on ownership threads ?[:D] joking man .
It means you need to start your ownership thread and tell us all about your beautiful ride verna and post many beautiful pics like the ones you have posted above .
Have a wonderful stay here and hope to see your contribution in TAI India's most wonderful automotive lovers community .

Top Bottom