Hi From a New Member

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
I have joined TAI very recently. I am an IT consultant by profession. Presently I own a VW Vento TDI 1.6. My prior car was a Fiat Petra 1.6 until 2018 when I sold it off. Prior to that I owned a Mercury Sable (in USA) and a Yezdi Road King.

The most fun I derived was from Yezdi and later driving Petra..

Hope to exchange thoughts, ideas and be of some mutual help here.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I have joined TAI very recently. I am an IT consultant by profession. Presently I own a VW Vento TDI 1.6. My prior car was a Fiat Petra 1.6 until 2018 when I sold it off
Hi there. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. It’s hard to find someone who’s owned a Petra. I’d love to read your experiences with it.

The most fun I derived was from Yezdi and later driving Petra..
We also have a few interesting threads on Yezdi (Example: Restoration of Yezdi Roadking 1995 in Bangalore). Do search around and you'll find more. Have a wonderful experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi there. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. It’s hard to find someone who’s owned a Petra. I’d love to read your experiences with it.

We also have a few interesting threads on Yezdi (Example: Restoration of Yezdi Roadking 1995 in Bangalore). Do search around and you'll find more. Have a wonderful experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you for the pointers. I wish I had held on to the bike, unfortunately it was not to be. There was nobody to keep it as I moved abroad. I'd still love to hear about that bike and share experiences.

Thread Starter #4
Drive Safe,
350Z
I missed this Petra related point earlier. I will definitely do it, it needs a little time and recollection. I owe you one [:)]

Top Bottom