Hi Friends and Guru's :o)

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all the readers of my 1st Thread. [:)]

I am Boopathy, based out of Chennai. Working as a Software Professional for the past 8+ yrs.

About my Driving???

Start my motor driving by W/O gear riding when I was studying 3rd or 4th. Have you heard the Moped LUNA??? Thats the one I used by pedaling and slowly riding in small concrete floor.

Early?? Next comes my 4 wheeler (LMV)

When I started by 10th, my dad bought FIAT Padmini. After he is driving fluently, he taught driving to me and my sister. So its been 15+ years of driving in LMV.

Thinking when I learnt 2 wheeler with gear? Only after learning 4 wheeler. We had Rajdoot and mom didnt allow to drive because it was heavy for me.

Now I dont have any car with me.

Sold my last owned Indica DLS after owning for close to 5 yrs. Why???

I booked Fluidic with the expectation that it will be on time. [frustration]

Still waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Sure I will. Thanks for the heads up.

Hope I will hold my nerve to do PDI and dont jump over to take it home sooner without a PDI. [:D]

Welcome to TAI , Boopathy. Hope you find the threads in this forum informative.
Expecting to read the user experience with pics of your new Fluidic Verna.
Cheers

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India and congratulations for booking the New Verna Fluidic. You will find many more fellow owners of this car here to discuss about it. BTW, Cute avatar. I also like Koalas. Have a wonderful stay on board. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Start my motor driving by W/O gear riding when I was studying 3rd or 4th. Have you heard the Moped LUNA??? Thats the one I used by pedaling and slowly riding in small concrete floor.
Sure we do. And it's memory was refreshed when a member just recently shared its TV Commercial. You must also watch it: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...indian-automobile-commercials.html#post106468

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom