Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am Ajith Kumar. I am working as a Software Engineer in Bangalore(natively from Trivandrum).

About myself, I am simply in love with cars. I have been driving right from the day I got my license, about 5 years ago. I currently own a Blue Vista VX, but I love jeeps and SUVs.. I have a Bolero SLX back at home. Before Vista, I had a Black Bolero Invader..

Hope to make a lot of friends here.[:)]

Regards,
Ajith

Hey Ajith welcome to TAI!, Your vista in your avatar looks fab!, and please do share some photos and ownership review of your Invader,Bolero and Vista know? Cause you got a fan of Invader here[;)]

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind if assistance.
[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Ajith. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Your car is looking really nice in avatar. We look forward to read more about it soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Ajith Kumar,

Welcome to TAI.. another Vista VX in TAI [:)]. Share your experinece about Vista VX & other rides..

Have a Pleasant stay with us:)

Thread Starter #6
@Vishwas.. Nice to meet you man. Invader was the first ever 4 wheeler I drove after getting my license. Its my first love..

@AppU.. Vista VX rocks. I will come up with an ownership review soon. About to touch 5000kms in less than two months [;)]

and all others.. Thanks guys. Will share some of the experiences with all you guys real soon. I do go on long rides often, will share the pics here too. [:D]

Regards

welcome to TAI buddy! wow bolero invader was one of best model of bolero. why you sold it? [cry]

Thread Starter #9
@Umang.. When I got a job in Bangalore, there wount be anyone at home to drive it. Dad had a Zen, Brother had a Safari.. Besides dad had plans of buying the Bolero we currently own. [;)] Mahindra for a Mahindra. Nice trade off. but, yeah I miss my invader a lot. I want to own a proper 4wd Jeep.

I had searched high and low for a good MM540, MM550 in Bangalore before buying Vista. My parents had trouble agreeing to me owning a soft top vehicle. Finally, gave into their demands and booked a Vista. But my heart still beats for a jeep. [:D]

Regards

Top Bottom