Hi everyone!

Thread Starter #1
So, hello my name is Abhishek and I love Automobiles a lot!
I am a person who likes to get more and more information about automobiles so that I increase my knowledge about them and stay updated with the future of automobiles.That's the very reason why I wanted to become a member of this website and so i became one[:D].I also play football very well and I like Music a Lot! That's all I wanted to say a hello from my side to everyone on this website[:)][thumbsup]

-Abhishek
(the Ace master)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arun

Suspended
Hey! I know this guy. This guy is my classmate and is real fun to be around with. We are the best of buddies and I am the one who persuaded him to get here. Hey Abhishek welcome to TAI dude. Enjoy your stay!!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Abhishek,
A warm welcome to you in The Automotive India.
Please do check out the General Rules & Regulations of community which would help you to make your stay more pleasant in this Automotive Nirvana. For any assistance regarding community, Feel free to contact us by Using Contact Form.

Glad to know that you're Arun's friend, We hope that you will be an Active Member like Arun. Welcome Again! [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hi Abhishek! Welcome to TAI forums. Enjoy your stay here. Share about your rides or the rides that you like to own in future. Welcome again.

Hi Abhishek!

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay!

Do post your ownership reports of the cars & bikes you own!

Hi Abhishek, Welcome to The Automotive India and have a great time here just like we all are having! [:)]

Top Bottom