Hi Everyone...!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

This is Sathish, 24M, newbie to this forum.
Research & Development professional from a japanese automotive gaint.

Nice to be amongst you.
have a nice day ahead. [thumbsup]

Hi Sathish,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Tell us more about yourself like your hobbies, rides you own etc. Also feel free to Contact our team in case you need any assistance.
Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #4
My Present rides : Bajaj Pulsar 180DTSi at work place, Maruti Wagon-R & TVS Apache RTR-160 at home.
I will be travelling abroad for a long term project, so no idea of bringing my car to workplace as of now.

Hobbies : Pencil sketching (not an expert)
Nothing more special to post about me.

Thread Starter #6
My past rides:

TVS 50 XL (1998 model) : 2001-02 (exchanges with XL super for brother's business)
Bajaj BYK : 2002-03 (exchanges with Max 100R)
TVS Max 100 R : 2003-06 (Exchanges with Star Sport)
Hero Honda Splendor (1998 model) : 2006-07 (Sold, started showing off its age due to poor maintenance)
TVS Star Sport : 2007-08 (Still own it, but used by one of our staff for my brother's business)
Hero Honda CBZ (2002 model) : 2008 (Exchanges with Apache RTR)
Yamaha RX 100 (1994 model) : 2010-11 (used it for around 4 months and sold it[frustration] to one of my friend, another RX fan)

out of this list, i loved RX & Splendor.
RX is fun to drive machine, reached upto 110kmph without much pressure.

Hi Satish,

Welcome to TAI and wishing you a great stay here! It's nice to have another member from Chennai around and that too a person more into automotive field

Do share your personal experiences with automobiles. You have owned a list vehicles out there buddy!

Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

@Holysatan : will be posting my personaly & professional experience with automobiles shortly.

The most funniest moment i would like to share here.
It was during my school days, when my dailu commute was TVS 50 XL and that too my first automobile, I wish that baby to be a head turner [lol]
Managed to get the milk cooker whistle after a long debate from my mom and fixed it on the silencer.
Though the vehicle lost its acceleration, I was much happy with the different sound, whistling at idling and charming sound at acceleration.
when i took the vehicle out for a drive, the moment i went out of my gate dogs started chasing me [frustration], finally escaped and returned home safe.

350Z

Core Team
Mr.Boss, Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice nick. I'm assuming you work for Nissan Corporation? Good to see you participating actively and looking forward to have more fruitful interactions with you in the community. Have a pleasant stay and please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom