Hi Everyone!

Thread Starter #16
Hi Pals!!!

Sorry for updating after long, was out of town on a tour for official work. Thanks again for visiting the thread and leaving your comments, however I am again going for another tour soon.

Guys I assure you once I take up the restoration project of the Yezdi, will put in every effort to keep all you guys updated with pics, as far as the CBZ -X goes, I observed the paint peeling off and rust forming on the swing arm along the welding seam, also there are marks of the acid dripping on it, got the same checked but the exhaust tube seemed to be firmly fixed without any clogging, any advice on fixing this will be welcome, and yes I will be posting the pictures of this soon.

Now guys, when I decided to buy a bike for myself it was particularly for office commuting and visiting customers in and around Kolkata, since it was becoming increasingly hectic to run around in a cab furthermore the traffic jams would consume a lot of time, and that too in hot and super humid summers of Kolkata, anyways it was time to decide which bike to be purchased, and to be honest I had my eyes set on the Royal Enfield, but due to my dad's resistance was'nt able to buy it.

I fell in love with the CBZ, and even though it does not have the digital gizmos I love the analogue dials somehow, I am 5' 11" and feel super comfortable while riding, my back and wrists used to pain when i used to ride my dad's Pulsar 150 UG 2, but no such issues here, overall the bike is good and was a sensible choice for me, no major issues till date except the one explained earlier and the other one being the gear shift, it refused to slot in cleanly when it was new and the service people said that it will improve and the gears will slot in more easier once the bike runs a few hundred KM's, right now things have settled a bit but still sometimes it does tend to stick but not as bad as it was earlier, this is to be looked in to in the 4th service.

Right now the bike is returning a FE figure of around 45 kmpl in Kolkata traffic and has around 3500 KM on the ODO, I am thinking of getting the engine tuneup in the next service and hope that the FE might increase a bit.

Sorry, this got a little big and might be boring, but I am trying to do the best possible on my part, advance apologies for any errors and I am looking forward to any suggestions or comments on how to make the post more interesting and also all the suggestions on the bike will be appreciated a lot.

Cheers!!!

CBZ is a good choice but somehow i din like it. Anyways enjoy your bike to the fullest and FE of 45kmpl is good enough.

Paint peeling and rust formation , there is nothing you can do.

Top Bottom