Hi Everyone!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am Ashish bansal from Delhi Area. I have been using my Honda Unicorn 150 CC for almost 4 yrs now [;)].
My father is going to buy a new car so going to use his Maruti 800 1998 model for my use alongwith my loved my bike [cheers]
Have plans to upgrade the car in coming month with new accessories and for cool looks and needed features..as its not used much so its quiet good. Nowday's reading threads on Maruti 800 would soon start a thread with complete pics

350Z

Core Team
Good to have another Delhi’ite, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Ashish. We’d love to read an ownership review of your 800 and add to that lot of pictures. Incidentally, I too own a Maruti 800 DX 2003 Model. (Review here:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...aruti-800-dx-21-000-kms-ownership-review.html)

Please don’t forget to take a quick look at general guidelines of community and in case you require any assistance, feel free to contact our staff. (Link in signature). Have a pleasant stay! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Ashish,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Dont forget to add Ownership review of your rides tagged with good no. of photos. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Ashish welcome to TAI. Do create threads in the appropriate sections so that we can discuss more about your rides![thumbsup]

Ashish welcome to The Automotive India and enjoy your stay and also share about your 800. [:)]

Top Bottom