Hi Everyone from Raghuram Ishwar...

Thread Starter #1
Firstly, I would like to thank the administrator for accepting my membership request. [:D] I am 46 years old and based in New Delhi and currently own Toyota Etios GD (Diesel Model).

Thought, I am not a hardcore auto enthusiast, but I like to do long drives[drive] and always on lookout for opportunity to go on long drive with my family.

Joinging this forum was essentially for getting maximum knowledge / information about vehicles & also contribute whatever information I have about vehicles...

Hope to have a great time here...[cheers]

RAGHURAM ISHWAR

Hi! Welcome to The Automotive India [:)]

Hope you have a pleasant stay here and kindly give us an ownership review of your Etios.

Hello Raghuram. Welcome to TAI. Please do post your purchase and initial ownership review of your Etios for the benefit of all forum members. Wishing you a nice stay here. Drive safe.

Welcome aboard sir !! [clap]
It will be a pleasure to have atleast a brief ownership review of your Etios on board. Please try to point out the pros and cons noticed by you in this initial period and I am sure that will benefit a lot of members who would be in the hunt to buy a new one.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Raghuram. How did you stumble upon TAI? Have a pleasant stay with us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the wishes... It would be my pleasure to pen down ownership review of my Etios.. Would surely give a detailed review in a couple of days.

lxi.

Suspended
Hi buddy! Welcome to TAI. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Also, waiting for an ownership review of the etios!

Welcome aboard. I have seen your entries in Etios facebook page. Hoping to see more Etios owners here to share information useful to everyone [:)]

Thread Starter #13
Thanks everyone for their wishes. Sorry that I could not revert earlier since I got busy with the routine office work and could not take time out for penning down "Ownership review" of my Etios GD....

Rightly said that everything falls into the right place when the right time comes. The right time came today & I found time to updated my "Ownership review" in the review forum. Please go through the same and provide your valuable insights. WISHING U ALL A VERY HAPPY HOLI AND SAFE DRIVING.

Top Bottom