Hi Everybody on Board!!

Thread Starter #1
Hai,

I joined this forum today itself and am very excited to introduce myself.
I am Mechanical Engineer in Fighter Aircraft Manufacturing defense PSU and like all of you a thorough fan of automobiles.

i have been following this forum from past several months for my next car purchase. well i will start interacting with everyone with my queries soon!!

Bye for now[:D]

350Z

Core Team
I am Mechanical Engineer in Fighter Aircraft Manufacturing defense PSU and like all of you a thorough fan of automobiles.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Arukumar. Your nature of job sounds quite interesting.

i have been following this forum from past several months for my next car purchase. well i will start interacting with everyone with my queries soon!!
Sure. Please feel free to post the queries in a new thread. It would be our pleasure to assist. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hai,

I joined this forum today itself and am very excited to introduce myself.

Bye for now[:D]

Welcome to the board Mr. Arun Kumar. Being a new member of TAI pls go thru http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ust-15th-let-s-meet-up-chennai-bangalore.html

Sethu

Hello and welcome to TAI arukumar.

Please start a new thread for your car purchase and mention all your requirements so that the members can help you achieve your target[:)].

have a nice and pleasant stay on TAI.

Top Bottom