Hi All.

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

have been an avid reader of this forum.Finally, got an opportunity to join. just booked my new car yesterday . Hyundai verna fluidic 1.6VTVT ! Super duper excited!!!

Hi Shinam Welcome to TAI, well we can see you are double excited on your new Verna and Joining the Forum, Congrats.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
Happy foruming.[cheers]

Thread Starter #3
@vishwas thanks a lot. its been my dream machine since the day of its launch. lets hope SE keeps his promise of delivering my beauty in 25 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI shinamb. Hope you have a pleasant and enriching stay here. And, manu congrats for the fluidic beauty, btw, what color?

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
have been an avid reader of this forum.Finally, got an opportunity to join. just booked my new car yesterday . Hyundai verna fluidic 1.6VTVT ! Super duper excited!!!
Yet another Verna owner joins the league. Welcome aboard and Congrats. Do consider sharing a comprehensive ownership review of this car and visit Announcement Section for an uninterrupted forum experience. Enjoy your stay with like-minded people out here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI buddy and congratulations for your new verna. It's a nice machine with nice features. Happy motoring.

Top Bottom