Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Dear All
Its my pleasure to be a part of this forum .
At present I am owning a XUV5OO & Tata Sumo.I am a Car crazy man & had the following cars in my garage before the present cars, i.e. Ambasador , Fiat Premier Padmini , Maruti 800 , Maruti 1000 GLX , Maruti Esteem , Tata Safai.
It would be a real pleasure to share our experiences.
Wish you all a fanatastic year ahead & Safe driving.
Regards
SAMIT K PATIL [cheers]

Hi aaryaaditya,

You have two Powerful beasts on your hand & your previous car list also quite interesting.

Welcome to TAI & have a pleasant stay here [:)]

Hey aaryaaditya welcome to TAI and congratulations for owning the Beast. we would definitely love to see the ownership review and some pictures buddy.

wow one more xuv500 in TAI. welcome buddy! have a great stay and start your xuv500 ownership review also! [thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Great to see another XUV500 owner. Welcome to aboard, Samit. Congrats for XUV. Which variant do you own? Looking forward to a fruitful interaction and have a wonderful stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350z

Thread Starter #7
Thanks all for welcoming me

Hi Thanks All

I own a XUV5OO W8 FWD , its just awesome , fantabulus , actually I don't have words to describe.
I have punched the leg hard & could check a speed of 170 kms/hr , the Cheetah was steady and beating / cutting the air through on the Pune express highway.
Average 16.5 kms/litre.

I will come back with more details with pics very soon.

By then take care , safe driving. [cheers]

Top Bottom