Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends! I am Deepak from Bangalore. I currently own a M-800 and was planning a change over. While searching for car info, came across this great site and joined in.

Look forward to being a part of this community and also hoping to get some advice from the experts here [:)]

Hello Deepak welcome to TAI , nice to see another member from Bangalore.

No wonder you stumbled across our forum in your new car purchase as this is the most friendly and informative forum online. Create a separate thread in the appropriate location stating your requirements and budget and our expert members will help you deciding a best car which suits your needs.

350Z

Core Team
A Big welcome to The Automotive India, Deepak. You have joined us at just the right time, our official Bangalore meet is on its way soon and it’d be an utmost pleasure to see you there! As far as your car buying query is concerned, be assured that you’ll definitely receive some helpful response from all members; all you need to do is to create a separate thread with all relevant details. It’s always an exciting task to hunt for a new car over an 800. Do feel free to Contact Us in case you require any assistance, and also go through the Announcements section to get familiar with forum policies, Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Deepak,welcome to TAI,nice to see another member from Bangalore.
I think you have joined here at the right time,that is change to a new car.
Enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom