Hi all

Thread Starter #1
Hi
This is Umesh. I stay in Thane.

I studied Diploma in Printing Technology in Pune 1987, CDAC Diploma in Advanced Computing at AIAC Ettimadai post Coimbatore 1999.

In 7th std. I learnt to drive a two wheeler (a Rajdoot with square tank.)
After that there were Bajaj Super, Vijay Super, Hero honda, disel bullet, zundapp fury.
First my ownnership was Yamaha RX100 > Kawasaki Bajaj 4S > Unicorn (Current)
Four wheelers driven Maruti van, Eicher Mitsubishi truck(1000+ km), Tata 1210 (300+ km), Mahindra commander (3 months for city commute).
One great chance to drive Bajaj RE (Auto Riskshaw) when the driver became suddenly ill while driving.
Current four wheeler ownership Alto LXi, Indica MPFI LSi, Vista Quadrajet Terra.

You can see some of my clicked photos

Now I am here to ask lot many questions & off course answer those I can.

Thank you & Regards
Umesh

Hi Umesh, welcome on board and have a pleasant stay! Nice to hear about your passion. Nice photos too! Why don't you start an ownership thread for your rides with some exciting pictures! [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Umesh. You got nice photography skills, Feel free to ask whatever automobile related questions you have, and you’d find members out there helping you in no time. Also, please do go through Announcements Section to learn about features and Policies of this community. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Welcome Umesh. You have driven the legendary rickshaw!! I envy you!! Btw, I've always dreamed of driving big trucks! Share the experience!!

Great to have you here!!

Cheers!

Hi Umesh! Welcome to The Automotive India. Have a nice stay here. You have a great number of photo collections. Its nice to know that you studied in Amrita institute, as I'm from Coimbatore.

Hello Umesh,
Welcome to The Automotive India. You have got great photography skills. Do share your snaps in the Photography thread on our forum. Have a nice stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome to TAI Umesh! Would like to know more about the truck and rickshaw driving experience! [:)]

Feel free to post your queries, we'll be more than happy to help!

Thread Starter #14
Hi @mekeshus

I had NIKON P80 (18x opt.) 1 year back which I sold it to my friend because I liked the features of FUJIFILM S700 (10x opt. Though the optical zoom is less by 8x).

My Fuji & 2 mobiles got stolen from my car when I visited Shirdi temple in Jan 2010

Then I planed to go for SLR but my better half & kid bought NIKON L110 as they liked the color & better zoom of 15x (It is a cam with very limited manual operations)

I will be trying to acquire SLR before my Next Long drive this year end.

Thank you

Top Bottom