Hi all, I'm From Your Neighboring Country.

Hey Kamal,

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It feels great to know that our forum is popular amongst our neighbors.
Your Alto Sportz looks awesome with those alloys. Sadly in India we have a stripped down version, so we cannot even imagine of Alloys even as an option. Add to that the 12" design available are so crappy that i have discarded the idea of getting new wheel for my ride(I too own ALTO).
Do share more about your ride.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
thanks guys. im going to start a Ownership Report soon. sadly i'm not keeping the car in the place where i live with my wife.
One reason is still the parking lot is being constructed and second is I have been driving vehicles for last 2 years with out a valid driving license [:D] and after a cop caught me now only I have applied for it and next month 10th I have to face for the trial run for the license .[cry]
That is not so good. You should have driven only after getting a valid license. Wish you the luck anyways, and we will be waiting for your car’s ownership review.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
Re: Hi all, I'm from your neighboring country.

thanks and sorry for being bit away from the forum .i was very busy with work place and had a sevioure fever for 2 weeks and mean time i got my licence too.. [clap].. going to start a new ownership report soon.

Welceom back Kamal!

Waiting for you ownership reports now :)

Welcome back Kamal. Hope you are fine now.

hi,
welcome to our forum.tell us about your car , your country, the roads there. hope that oneday i can drive along the roads there.lucky to have such in laws.

350Z

Core Team

thanks and sorry for being bit away from the forum .i was very busy with work place and had a sevioure fever for 2 weeks and mean time i got my licence too.. [clap].. going to start a new ownership report soon.
Always feels wonderful to see the inactive friends back into action. We look forward to know more about your experiences.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome back to the forum Kamal , glad to hear that you have got your licence too!

welcome back to TAI kamal and hope you enjoy stay...[:)]

Top Bottom