Hi All, a newbie in TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am venkat, i stay in chennai and work as a QA Engineer. I am passionate about cars, bikes and photography.

I own a VW Polo Diesel and apart from that a Tata Indica Diesel and a Yamaha FZ16.

Thanks
Venkat

Venkat, let me be the first one to welcome you aboard! Hope you have an enjoyable stay.[thumbsup]

Could you post an ownership review of your VW Polo D. How is the car running? When did you buy it? positive/negatives?

Welcome Venkat, nice to see an another guy from Chennai. Hope we will see some active participation from you. And no one is treated as a newbie in TAI, its home for petrol heads. And i smell the ownership review of VW POLO diesel coming soon [:D] .

Jeno[cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #4
@thetraveller & @Turbo - Thanks for welcoming me in. Would be posting the ownership of Polo soon.

I have completed 1k Kms as of now. The car is running well. Touchwood i havent faced any problems till now. Getting an average mileage of 16-18 kmpl with a/c on.

Hello Venkat welcome to TAI , nice to see another new member from Chennai.

Will like to know more about your Polo D , waiting for your ownership review.

Hi Venkat,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share ownership experience of your rides in a separate thread. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Venkat, Welcome to The Automotive India. Just saw the pictures of your Polo and it’s simply a looker. Keep sharing those experiences and have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom