Hey this is cooldhaya, An introduction too late!!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys i must have become very familiar in this community by now and very sorry for the delayed introduction. I have now finished my B.E. Civil engineering course just yesterday ( Hurray am also an engineer now[lol]). Now planning to do PG soon and after that take up dad's business who is also a Civil engineer himself. I took Civil engineering because:

1.I hate to work sitting at a place all the time. In my profession i have to keep moving to places.

2.My dad runs his own company and so he needs a natural successor![:D]

Your Real Name:Dhayanithi

Why did you chose this user ID: I would have gone for only Dhayanithi but i thought there would be a member already by this name , so chose cool as my prefix.

Your Age: Now going to turn 22 in a few days

Where you live: Chennai

Your Interests: Of course cars and bikes and apart from that playing cricket.

Automobiles You Own or Previously Owned: We have owned 3 Amby's first when i was a small boy , only one at a time , we kept switching to only Amby's. Then we moved to a Premier Padmini. Then we switched over to a TATA Sierra . Now all these are sold. Now currently my dad owns a Safari , Verna and a Pulsar 150cc UG3. Will post the ownership review of my bike soon and i have already added the report for Safari as well as Verna.

Your Dream Cars or Bikes etc: Well to start with a Bmw 3 series or an X3 with my own money!!

Well i guess i have told everything about me!!

Well Dahya, never too late (I am saying because even i have not created Intro thread yet).

So you/family are in construction business?

An introduction is never late, my friend. Nice to know more about a person whom we already know.
Nice to learn people still opt for Civil Engineering out of interest. All the best for you and your Dad's company.
At the time I passed out of Engineering (1997), people had already written off Civil Engineering.

Thread Starter #4
@ RSM Yes my dad is a Civil engineer and i am following him else my dad's hardwork in setting up his own company will go in vain if there is no successor and besides i also love Civil engineering!!

@ JammyD Yeah i know , my dad has told me! At those times there were very few who opted for Civil engineering and there will be no or only very few girls. But now there are even girls who opt Civil out of interest. The scenario is changing now atleast here in Chennai!

@ RSM Yes my dad is a Civil engineer and i am following him else my dad's hardwork in setting up his own company will go in vain if there is no successor and besides i also love Civil engineering!!
This is a good and growing field. Good for you.

Do let me know if you have any plans for Bangalore, i am searching a home.:lol!:

350Z

Core Team
Cooldhaya? Hmm..That sounds a familiar name to me. :biggrin: Better late than never, As others said, Good to have to your introduction in forum Dhayanithi. Hey, You should have at least gave a try to your desired user ID because if by chance there was member with same ID already, our system would have automatically rejected yours. Also, Congratulations for officially becoming an engineer. We look forward to read informative posts from your end.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
@ RSM Hehehe , no plans out of Chennai for now! But maybe i can build you a guest house here in Chennai for a special price!![;)]

@ 350Z Well yeah i could have tried , but that din strike me while registering and i was also under the notion that the forum will be huge with lots of members.

350Z

Core Team
@ 350Z Well yeah i could have tried , but that din strike me while registering and i was also under the notion that the forum will be huge with lots of members.
Nothing like notion, very soon it'll be true. What we believe is that even if there are 100 members, The content and information should be quality rich and help others in real life, unlike any other. No?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Well yeah i absolutely agree, this place is growing each day! And we have got many DIY experts , technically rich guys , audiophiles etc!! We have almost a guy in every field related to automobiles!

We sure will reach the top-spot one day!![cheers]

welcome to our newest member "cooldhaya"[lol]
man you crossed 2k posts and now your intro? anyways as others said better late than never. you became a full time engineer a few days back and i'll be only a half engineer a few days from now. the other half? may be i don't know(me too hoping to become a full engineer in another 2 years).

so next intro should be of RSM.

Top Bottom