Hey this is cooldhaya, An introduction too late!!

Thread Starter #31
Gosh had a tough time going through all the 107 threads which i missed last week!

But coming to the point , gone are my working days. Now am back to student life.

Yeah true , i have joined SRM University for my PG(post-graduate) in structures.

So now i am Dhayanithi M.Tech Structures![:D]

And so student life= no tension , more fun and most of all more time on TAI![cheers]

Great Dhaya. Best of luck for your studies. I know you will do well.
oh man!!! all people here like studying further and further??? i hate this. i am on the tip of my toes to finish my engg and settle in with a job.
We share similar thoughts[lol].

Thread Starter #41
@ Arkin Thanks for your wishes! Well yeah 108 threads to be precise. I make it a point to go through all new threads in TAI!

@ Zinam Thanks , yeah i do remember you graduated from SRM only.[:)]

@ Sriharsha Settling into a job is also equally good , and its always great once we start earning our own money!

@ Ilango Thanks Bro.

@ Akash Thanks a lot buddy!

@ Neil Thanks a lot buddy!

@ Surendar Thanks bro!

BTW my first day in college today. I must admit that SRM university has the most beautiful girls around in the campus![;)] BTW college was fun and we were free most of the time. One thing i hate , most of the guys are into smoking and drinking. But again i was not even forced to smoke nor was i ragged!

Last edited:
First of all warm hearty best wishes for your M.Tech and life beyond that bro,from my end.Hope you learnd,enjoy and innovate in your field.[thumbsup]

One thing i hate , most of the guys are into smoking and drinking.
Well, both of us have same opinion.I think drinking alcohol and smoking is wastage of time ,life and money.IMO why dont people get addicted to automobiles with safety measures,a better alternative .You have a lovely opportunity to get them addicted to automobiles and TAI.[cheers]

Most of my friends drink or smoke. But thats the way most of so called youth calls themselves stylish. I am addicted to only one thing and thats "Automobiles".

Last edited:

Top Bottom