Hey this is cooldhaya, An introduction too late!!

Welcome to TAI cooldhaya :lol!: hope you are having a great time in TAI. you have owned some legend cars of their times and now also having cool cars like Verna and safari. hope that your dream of owning a beamer comes true soon!

Hi Cooldhaya! Welcome to the forum. Let me tell you that you are already 2393 posts old! That's like being born at the age of 20! :lol!:

@ RSM Yes my dad is a Civil engineer and i am following him else my dad's hardwork in setting up his own company will go in vain if there is no successor and besides i also love Civil engineering!!
Now thats what I call commitment. You are concerned for your dad's hardwork and want to continue his company not for the heck of it but out of interest. You will do great in that business, I am sure. Kudos!! Keep it up.
Your dad must be proud of you. [:)]

Thank you Jammy , hope that what you have said comes true!![:D]
It is all upto you to make it come true. You want to do something, you are passionate about doing it, nobody can stop you and you will excel in it. [thumbsup]
So all the best for your future and looking forward for more interactions with you.

Thread Starter #24
Here i am after a little lay-off! I have put aside my PG plans for now and now going along with my dad daily everywhere to learn about his business ( later will become mine after some years). I am enjoying it daily with my dad and learning new things about Civil engineering and business! But only disappointing things are am getting tired by the time i reach home , working hours 9am-9pm and also less time here in TAI!

BTW i reached 3k posts![:D]

AMG

Suspended
You laid aside your Paying-Guest plans?
You never told us you had any plans for a paying guest.
And get a BSNL/MTNL 3G for Rs. 3100/month unlimited.
Stay connected whenever you are sitting idle in office.

Congrats cooldhaya.
Well glad to know that you are helping your dad with the business. I know your schedule is quite stiff but try to remain active on the forum. We cant afford to lose such an active member.

Thread Starter #27
@ AMG By PG i meant Post-Graduate! And my profession is Civil engineering so hardly i get a chance to sit idle in office. I will be in site only from 11 till 6 in the evening! Have to buy a notebook and a datacard to stay connected more often.

@ Akash Yeah will surely try too , thats why am still online now![;)]

Thread Starter #30
@ J.Ravi Great so see another Civil engineer here! BTW my dad is also an Anna-University vintage!

@ Ilango Thanks bro!

Top Bottom