Hey Speed Lovers...

Thread Starter #1
Well to start with, the reason why I am writing this thread. well buying a brand new Ford Figo zxi next week. So quite thrilled about it. Well then the first thing i thought was to find out some one who shares the same thrill and hence when i was browsing for a nice forum i hit on this really cool site and when i read all the threads you people have posted, the very moment fell in love with the community. (well it was for the nth time in my life [glasses]) So looking forward for more contacts and experiences from my fellow crazy drivers.

Pics will soon follow of my dream girl next week.

Safe driving folks.

350Z

Core Team
Ajax? Aah, You are related to tech. it seems. A big welcome in the forum, feels glad to have another new car buyer on board. Buying a new car is sure one unique and exciting experience, and what else could be even better when you have an added support of other automotive enthusiasts too? :smile: Please do have look at Announcements section to learn about policies and various features of community, also in case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us. Enjoy the stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome buddy .I agree with you we can share the thrill here only not even with our family sometimes they look at me like I had gone crazy, after hearing car tales from me for more than 10 minutes [frustration] .

Even when I try to take some pictures of my ride ride they look at me like I am out of my mind.

welcome man!
have a nice time here,

Welcome buddy .I agree with you we can share the thrill here only not even with our family sometimes they look at me like I had gone crazy, after hearing car tales from me for more than 10 minutes [frustration] .

Even when I try to take some pictures of my ride ride they look at me like I am out of my mind.

Yeah its same here , they keep complaining .[evil]

Welcome Ajax to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Do post more about your rides & looking forward to hear your experiences on Figo.

Welcome to TAI Ajax! Is the reason for your username due to the Ajax FC?

Yes buying a new car is always quite thrilling! You have few Figo owners here already to share mode about your rides. What color are you choosing?

hey ajax welcome to TAI buddy. and where are pics of your dream ride? keep posting and have a great stay!!

Top Bottom